Please find our terms and conditions which you will need to agree to before your appointment. Please do take the time to read through;
- All appointments are made via my online booking portal.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, then your appointment is not secure and may be offered to someone else.
- Online booking is available for your convenience. Appointments can be changed and cancelled up to 24 hours in advance by yourself.
- I do not take deposits or booking fees. However if you fail to give sufficient cancellation notice or are a no show I reserve the right to charge 100% of the appointment fee.
- If you need to change your appointment please notify me as soon as possible, even if this means you contacting me in the middle of the night!
- I understand that emergencies and illness’ do happen, so if you need to cancel/reschedule please do try to give me as much notice as possible.
- 50% of the total price is charged if you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment.
- 100% of the total price is charged if you fail to attend your appointment with no prior cancellation notification.
- You will be asked to fill out a consultation form. Every client will be required to do this so that I can assess if the treatment is suitable for you and to ensure you receive treatments safely. Your consultation form will be emailed to you via the confirmation email. Please take the time to complete the form.
- Appointments will not be carried out without a consultation form being completed.
- You may be required to undertake a patch test.
- All major cards & GBP cash are accepted for payment.
Repairs & Refunds
- Gel polish is guaranteed chip & lift free for the first 48 hours. If chips/damages occur after this timeframe, I cannot be held liable and repairs will be chargeable at £2 per nail.
- Nail extensions are guaranteed chip and lift free for 48 hours following your appointment. If issues occur after this timeframe, I cannot be held liable and repairs will be chargeable at £3 per nail.
- No refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
- Please note I do not remove or infill another technicians work.
How I use your information.
- I collect data from you to provide a service. Without your information I would not be able to carry out this service.
- I do not pass on any information to any third party.
- I only collect information directly related to your treatment.
- I store your consultation cards securely where no one has access accept relevant staff.
- I will only use photos with consent.
- I do not use your information for marketing purposes if you opt out.
- I store consultation cards for 7 years.
- Any information not needed is destroyed using a paper shredder and disposed of.
- You have the right to access your records should you wish.